AKC Canine Good Citizen Program
NO MATTER WHAT SIZE
FROM SHELTER TO CGC TITLE
FROM PUPPY S.T.A.R. TO CGC TITLE
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEWEST CGC AND CGCA TITLE HOLDERS
- On the Thursday night after the conclusion of each Intermediate class (approximately every seven weeks), PDTC conducts both the Canine Good Citizen Test and the Community Canine Test (advanced CGC).
- Testing occurs between 5:00 and 8:00 PM at our location at St. Aloysius Academy.
- See the AKC website for more information. With proper AKC filing, successful dogs earn the official title of CGC or CGCA.
TO APPLY FOR TESTING
- If you are interested in testing and would like to be placed on the schedule send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, your dog’s name and breed.
- If you have not trained at PDTC within the last year, you must submit a current Rabies Vaccination Certificate (click here).
- Approximately one week before the test date, the Training Coordinator will send out the testing schedule.
TO PAY FOR TESTING
Through PayPal ($26.00).
Send payment through Zelle on your online bank account to email@example.com ($25.00).
SEE CLASS CALENDAR FOR NEXT CANINE GOOD CITIZEN AND COMMUNITY CANINE TEST