FEB. PUPPY K AND BEGINNER CLASSES ARE FULL. SPACES STILL AVAILABLE IN INTERMEDIATE AND RALLY.
Member Training Registration
TO APPLY FOR A CLASS
- Review Classes under Class Descriptions to determine which class is appropriate for your dog.
- Check the Class Calendar for the next available Class Date.
- Complete your application by clicking on the MEMBER TRAINING APPLICATION bar and submit it to the Training Coordinator. Payment must accompany your application.
- The Training Coordinator will notify you if the class is appropriate for your dog. If not, you will receive a full refund of your class fee.
- No new application is needed if you are moving from one PDTC class to another. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your dog’s name and your last PDTC class, together with the appropriate fee.
TO PAY FOR A CLASS
PDTC accepts PayPal payments. You need not have a PayPal account. PayPal fees are incurred.
PDTC also accepts payments through Zelle on your online bank account. Payments should be sent to email@example.com. No fees are incurred.
Beginners – $50.00 (with PayPal fee $52.00)
Intermediate – $50.00 (with PayPal fee $52.00)
YOUR APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL THE TRAINING COORDINATOR RECEIVES BOTH YOUR APPLICATION AND YOUR CORRECT PAYMENT. WHEN COMPLETE, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION FROM THE TRAINING COORDINATOR.