When can I apply to be a Member? You can apply for membership after you have completed one (1) class after Puppy-K.
What are the advantages of being a Member?
- You may train as many dogs as you wish.
- You may train, at no additional cost, in Puppy-K, Advanced Companion 2, and any of our Competition classes.
- You may train, at the additional cost of $50 per class and per dog, in our other classes.
- You will take advantage of our experienced instructors, including one who is an AKC Obedience Judge.
- You will have all the privileges of being a Member of a Club, including voting at the Annual Meeting or serving on the Board.
- You will receive our newsletter.
- You will be included in social events throughout the year.
- You will enjoy the camaraderie of others who enjoy their dogs and training with them.
PDTC has a mentoring program to match up new members with others who are experienced handlers. We have members who train and show in Rally and Obedience and Agility and those who use the classes to continue to train their dogs for therapy work. Of course, there are members who don’t compete, but who just want to have a well mannered pet!
TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
1. Complete your application and send it to PDTC by either:
2. Pay your Annual Dues and Training Fee (if applicable) by either:
- mailing a check (made payable to “PDTC”) to the Treasurer or
- making a payment via PayPal (a convenience fee is added)
Susan L. Anderson, Treasurer
Philadelphia Dog Training Club, Inc.
3644 Darby Road
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Any questions, contact the Treasurer
Your Application for Membership will be presented to the Board of Directors at its next meeting
and you will receive confirmation of your membership by email after that meeting.