AKC Canine Good Citizen Program
NO MATTER WHAT SIZE
FROM SHELTER TO CGC TITLE AND THEN THERAPY DOG INTERNATIONAL
FROM PUPPY S.T.A.R. TO CGCA TITLE
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEWEST CGC AND CGCA TITLE HOLDERS
- Approximately every seven weeks on Monday night following the Beginner class, PDTC conducts both the Canine Good Citizen Test and the Community Canine Test (advanced CGC).
- Testing starts at 7:45pm at our location at St. Aloysius Academy.
- We must have at least 5 dogs registered. If not, testing will be occur on the next date.
- See the AKC website for more information. With proper AKC filing, successful dogs earn the official title of CGC or CGCA.
TO APPLY FOR TESTING
- If you are interested in testing and would like to be placed on the schedule send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, your dog’s name and breed.
- If you have not trained at PDTC within the last year, you must submit a current Rabies Vaccination Certificate (click here).
- Approximately one week before the test date, the Training Coordinator will send out the testing schedule.
TO PAY FOR TESTING
Through PayPal ($31.50).
Send payment through Zelle on your online bank account to email@example.com ($30.00).
SEE CLASS CALENDAR FOR NEXT CANINE GOOD CITIZEN AND COMMUNITY CANINE TEST